Nara Ecru twill
Available in stores
- 50% cotton, 25% GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic cotton, 25% GRS (Global Recycle Standard) certified recycled cotton
- Body lining: 100% organic cotton certified OCS (Organic Content Standard)
- Sleeve lining: 100% FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified viscose
- Straight cut
- Two chest pockets hidden in the torso yoke
- Two patch pockets at the bottom of the jacket
- Classic collar
- Buttonhole closure
- Milk buttons
- Made in our partner workshops in Romania
We tell you everything about
How to take care
The noyoco brand
The fashion industry has a big problem . It is the 2nd most polluting in the world.
Its CO2 emissions exceed those of air and maritime transport combined.
Since 2014, noyoco has set up a unique upcycling and low-impact material supply network.
Yes, noyoco is a unisex brand. Our clothes are designed to be worn by men or women.
We recommend that you follow our correspondence table to choose the best one.
Under each description there is a size guide. Read it!
You can also call the store for advice.
Your orders are processed within 24 hours and are generally delivered within 2 days, depending on the carrier chosen.
If you have any doubts about your size, do not hesitate to contact the store or write to us on shop at noyoco.com (we do not write the full email because of spam).
To return an item to us, you have 30 days from the order.
We have coded a magnificent return portal that allows you to obtain your Colissimo label for free .