1. Preamble and opposability
1. This site is the exclusive property of SAS noyoco Distribution.
2. The Internet user who wishes to use this site is assumed to have read and accepted these terms without reservation.
3. It is required, at each visit, to take note of any changes to these terms.
4. These mentions are neither general conditions of service nor general conditions of sale.
5. They are intended to constitute the rule that must be respected by all Internet visitors.
2. Identification notices6. In accordance with the provisions of Article 6-III 1e of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, we inform you that:
-this site is the property of Noyoco Distribution, whose registered office is at 17 rue Rousselet 75007, Paris. Its telephone number is +331 74 30 58 30. company with share capital of 1,000 euros, registered in the trade and companies register under number 823 652 920;
The publication director of the website is Louis GOULET, as the legal representative of the President.
The site is hosted by Shopify INC, a Canadian company.
The company can be reached by email on s h o p @ n o y o c o . c o m.
3. Digital Mentions & Freedom
9. Pursuant to law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the website has been declared to the National Commission for Data processing and freedoms (Cnil) (www.cnil.fr).
10. The user is informed in particular, in accordance with article 32 of the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, that noyoco Distribution, as data controller, implements the processing of personal data with the aim of main purposes:
- management of access and operation of the service;
- the management and follow-up of the customer, user and prospect relationship;
- commercial management and content marketing;
- measurement of quality and satisfaction;
- commercial and event prospecting and personalization of offers;
- improving the services provided.
11. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. In the absence of a response or if the information provided is incorrect, noyoco Distribution will not be able to process your request.
12. Some of the data collected may be communicated to commercial and contractual partners for the purposes of investigation, analysis and commercial prospecting.
13. The user is informed that he has a right of access, interrogation, and rectification which allows him, if necessary, to have his personal data rectified, completed, updated, blocked or erased. concerning him that are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
14. The user also has a right to object to the processing of his data for legitimate reasons as well as a right to object to this data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
15. All of these rights can be exercised with noyoco Distribution by post accompanied by an identity document bearing a signature:
- at the following address: 17 rue Rousselet, 75007 Paris;
- or by email at the following address: s h o p @ n o y o c o . c o m .
16. The user is required to comply with the provisions of the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the violation of which is punishable by criminal penalties.
17. In particular, he must refrain, with regard to the personal information to which he has access or could have access, from any collection, from any misuse in general, from any act likely to infringe the privacy or to the reputation of people.
18. The user is informed that, during his visits to the site, one or more cookies may be automatically installed on his navigation software.
19. The cookie is a block of data that is not used for identification purposes, but is used to record information relating to the user's navigation on the site.
20. The configuration of the navigation software makes it possible to inform of the presence of one or more cookies and possibly to refuse it.
22. Generally, these settings are found in the “tools” or “settings” tabs.
23. It is not possible to ensure detailed and up-to-date information on these configuration elements, which are under the sole exclusive control and authority of the navigation software publishers.
24. For information, users may have additional information:
- from the publishers of their navigation software on their website;
- more generally, on the Cnil website at www.cnil.fr using the keyword “cookies” in search engines.
25. The user is informed that such deactivation could prevent the use of certain features of the site.
26. The user has a right of access, withdrawal and modification of the personal data communicated by means of cookies under the conditions indicated above.
5. Use of the site and information available
27. The user acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site.
28. The user acknowledges having checked that the computer configuration used does not contain any virus and that it is in perfect working order.
29. Noyoco Distribution cannot be held responsible:
- the quality of the service, the service being offered "as is";
- disruption of the use of the site;
- the inability to use the site;
- breaches of computer security, which may cause damage to users' computer equipment and their data;
- infringement of user rights in general.
30. noyoco Distribution makes every effort to provide users with available and verified information or tools, but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of viruses on its site.
31. The information provided by noyoco Distribution is for information only and does not exempt the user from further and personalized analysis.
32. noyoco Distribution cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information published on its site.
33.The information that appears on the site is provided as general information.
34. noyoco Distribution makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and veracity of the information contained on the site and cannot in any way be held responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of this site.
35. noyoco Distribution uses reliable sources to ensure that the information available on the site is accurate and regularly updated.
36. noyoco Distribution reserves the right to remove, change or modify this site at any time and without notice.
37. noyoco Distribution cannot be held responsible for any damage, in particular damage resulting from the transmission of documents on the Internet.
38. noyoco Distribution reserves the right to edit, delete, modify, approve or change, in whole or in part, any content sent to or displayed on the website.
39. Consequently, the user acknowledges using this information under his exclusive responsibility.
6. Intellectual Property40. The content of the site, the general structure as well as the software, texts, images, whether animated or not, photographs, sound, know-how and all the other elements making up the site are the exclusive property of the publisher or third parties granted the necessary rights.
41. The user is only authorized to represent the pages of the site on his screen and has the right to reproduce the intellectual property elements of the site, only temporarily and for the sole purpose of consulting the site.
42. Any total or partial representation of this site, by any person whatsoever, without the express authorization of the site editor is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code.
43. The same applies to the databases appearing, where applicable, on the website which are protected by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code.
44. The distinctive signs of the site editor and its partners, such as domain names, trademarks, denominations as well as the logos appearing on the site are protected by the Intellectual Property Code.
45. Any total or partial reproduction of these distinctive signs made from elements of the site without the express authorization of the site editor is therefore prohibited, within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code.
46. The hypertext links set up within the framework of the website towards other resources present on the Internet network, and in particular towards its partners, have been the subject of prior, written and express authorization.
47. noyoco Distribution cannot be held responsible for access by users via the hypertext links set up within the framework of the website to other resources present on the network.
48. noyoco Distribution declines all responsibility for the content of the information provided on these resources present on the network under the activation of hypertext links.
49. The user may not set up a hypertext link to this site without the express prior authorization of noyoco Distribution.
50. Under no circumstances can this authorization be qualified as an implicit affiliation agreement.
51. In any case, the hypertext links to the website must be removed at the first request of noyoco Distribution.
8. Applicable law – competent court
52. French law is applicable for both formal and substantive rules.
53. Any dispute arising directly or indirectly from the use of the site will fall under the jurisdiction of the French courts.
9. Special case of in-store purchases
54. Purchases made on the website, in the case of an almost immediate qualified order, are deemed to be closed and subject to the general conditions of sale for in-store purchases. Included are: orders picked up in store during the day, payments in 3 instalments and others.
The Buyer has the right to have free recourse to a consumer mediator with a view to the amicable resolution of any dispute relating to the execution of these presents which would oppose him to noyoco, under the conditions provided for in articles L611-1 and following and R152-1 and following of the Consumer Code.
For this purpose, he can contact the following consumer mediator:
The Center for Consumer Mediation of Justice Conciliators.
14 rue Saint-Jean 75017 Paris.
by email click here: firstname.lastname@example.org
on their website click here: https://www.cm2c.net/